30 Day Senior Challenge: Day 4
4. The most trouble you’ve ever gotten into
Lol I thought I was in trouble today when Mr. Wright called me out of 3rd period cause this isn’t the first time..lol but I don’t get in trouble that much..just a few times
..k yeah starting with the least trouble lol (not in order by time)
Who needs a date when you have friends like these? Love you dope dawgs ❤
30 Day Senior Challenge: Day 3
3. Homecoming- what it meant to you and your memories of it
So basically I suck at dancing…but somehow I always end up participating in the 2013 homecoming dance every year..despite having many tedious practices on the weekends, having to be around annoying people (including some who barely showed up to practice), and having to skip lunch on school days, I’m so glad I participated in homecoming. It felt good to be part of something (even though I hate most of my class lol). I got to meet new people and I had a lot of fun. If anything, I regret not participating more. A part of me wishes I had done the group dance junior year (the other part remembers how thankful I was that I didn’t have to experience code red). But as tiring and annoying as practices were I honestly felt like participating made the homecoming experience a lot more fun and I’m really thankful that I did :)
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!
FREE SHIPPING ON ELF AND CHARLOTTE RUSSE!!!
AHHH ONLY 1 HOUR LEFT
omfg jk its free shipping is extended to one day…the timer just reset it self to 24 hours left and me and alyssa have been rushing to finish before 12 -__-
30 Day Senior Challenge: Day 2
2. First memory of high school
- Not sure if marching band camp counted cause it was during the summer but yeah..it sucked
IT WAS SO HOT
- Getting high school picture taken on a the day after I got EXTREMELY SUNBURNED from band camp; my eyes were swollen, I didn’t sleep much, and my skin was peeling..
- Marching band was actually really fun…but Mr I and Andrew
(flute instructor) were mean dicks H8 THEM
- Hanging out with Alex Rinaldo a lot
- Getting in trouble with her a lot in band lol we were always late upperclassmen prob hated us LOL
- Getting lost on the first two days of school/had to ask for directions LOL
- Too many people in the quad during first week of school..couldn’t find friends (what friends lol)
- My friends and I were not that close back then (or at least not as much as now (: )
- Not as hard as I thought it would be (freshman year didn’t have that much hw)
- MET ALYSSA WU!
- My parents let me go over to my friend’s house, for the first time!!
- They let me go shopping with my friends for the first time (did lots of persuading)
- Barely convinced them to let me join gym
- Feeling intimidated/incompetent on the first day/week of gymnastics tryouts
- Wishing I had joined choir
- Painting for rallies…I was spirited back then
- Had super short ugly hair..always wished it would grow
- Was an annoying freshman..lol don’t even try to tell me I wasn’t cause I still remember asking the most stupid questions in bio and being so immature (& upperclassmen told me I acted like the typical freshman)
- Upperclassmen were SOOOO TALL (I wish we were that tall now)
- Getting really sleepy by 10:30pm..my ‘super late’ bedtime was 11:30pm
- DIDN’T HATE SCHOOL BACK THEN!
I used to actually really look forward to it..
Fun fact: Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which basically means at one point you were nothing but an asshole.
some people never develop beyond this stage
30 Day Senior Challenge: Day 1
1. First thoughts on going to college